Product and Quantity
NDS EZ Roll Grass Paver 4,800 SF.
509 N. Bell Avenue, Denton, TX.
Emergency Access Lane.
City of Denton, TX.
Brown Reynolds Watford Architects.
HCI General Contractors, Dallas TX.
The Denton Senior Center in Denton, Texas needed to ensure that emergency vehicles would be able to access their facilities from either side of the building, however for aesthetic reasons they wanted the area surrounding the building to remain covered with grass.
Though another product was initially specified for the job, Dwight Fuqua at HCI General Contractors did some research and determined that EZ Roll Grass Paver was a better product for this application.
- As the strongest flexible paver in the market, EZ Roll combined the durability and strength required to support emergency vehicles with ease of installation.
- The area was seeded following installation and grass grew in within 6 weeks.
- EZ Roll was the ideal solution or this project as it was able to meet both the functional and aesthetic needs of the application.
More Information and Full Case Study PDFs to Download
- View our Case Studies Index Page for additional applications
- Download the full PDF case study: EZ Roll Grass Paver for Emergency Access Lanes at Denton Senior Center
- Have a technical question? Contact Technical Services
- Want to specify EZ Roll Grass Paver on your next project? Contact your Regional Specification Manager for technical design assistance, training seminars, and additional product information
- Looking for an EZ Roll Grass Paver distributor or pricing information? Contact Customer Service
NDS EZ Roll Grass Paver was installed on the far side of the building to provide access for emergency vehicles.
A picture of the site seven months after installation. The area is delineated with low-profile red curbing to mark the boundaries of the reinforced ground.