Product and Quantity
Tufftrack® Grassroad Paver, 7,000 sq. ft.
9241 Laguna Springs Drive
Elk Grove, California 95758
Emergency Access Lane
Hilton Hotel Corporation
In 1999, the owners of the Hilton Garden Inn in Elk Grove, CA hired a contracting company to install an Emergency Access Lane extending along the side of the property. Due to the large width of the lane and its proximity to the hotel, the owners explored paving options that would be not only functional but aesthetically pleasing to guests of the hotel.
Tufftrack Grassroad Pavers were selected for the job and installed.Twelve years later, the site was revisited so a visual assessment of the area could be conducted.
As shown in the pictures, the area with the Tufftrack base is virtually indistinguishable from the rest of the landscape. The grass is thick and green. They not only have a highly functional fire lane but the area remains a space that can be enjoyed by their guests when not in use.
More Information and Full Case Study PDFs to Download
- View our Case Studies Index Page for additional applications
- Download the full PDF case study: Tufftrack® Paver, Emergency Access Lane for Hilton Garden Inn
- Have a technical question? Contact Technical Services
- Want to specify Tufftrack® Paver on your next project? Contact your Regional Specification Manager for technical design assistance, training seminars, and additional product information
- Looking for an Tufftrack® Paver distributor or pricing information? Contact Customer Service
The job site revisited in June 2011
Tufftrack® Grassroad Pavers are the strongest in the industry, with a comprehensive strength of 98,770 psf when cells are empty.
Installation of TuffTrack Pavers in 1999