Product and Quantity
EZflow gravel free French drain 1,000 LF.
5500 Godbey Drive, La Cañada Flintridge, California 91011.
Golf course drainage and erosion control.
EZflow gravel free french drain products are currently being used in several of the nation's top courses including Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail (AL), LPGA International (FL), Monterey Peninsula CC (CA), Philadelphia CC (PA).
Bill Blackman - Hole #17 at La Cañada Flintridge Country Club, CA., Says ...
The EZflow is carrying multiple gallons of water PER MINUTE (we calculate over 3,000 gallons per day). It is amazing to see firsthand. As you can see from some of the photos, the old gravel drainage was RIPPED out.
There is over 1,000 feet total – 800 feet of EZ-1001-F (4-inch pipe with 10-inch wrap) EZflow, and 300 feet of EZ-0701-F (3-inch pipe with 7-inch wrap) of EZflow which curves across in front of the green and connects to the EZ-1001-F.
No rock or gravel was used with the installation of the EZflow. It is really so much easier and quicker with less damage and clean-up.
It is just unbelievable but, the real proof is in the EFFECTIVENESS. We saved money over drain pipe with gravel, saved labor, time and headaches, too. You cannot believe how quick and easy this installation was.
More Information and Full Case Study PDFs to Download
- View our Case Studies Index Page for additional applications
- Download the full PDF case study: EZflow, Erosion Control for La Cañada Flintridge Golf Course
- Have a technical question? Contact Technical Services or visit our EZflow FAQ page
- Want to specify EZflow on your next project? Contact your Regional Specification Manager for technical design assistance, training seminars, and additional product information
- Looking for an EZflow distributor or pricing information? Contact Customer Service
"Take a close look at the drain pipe (straight down the clean out vent). All the reflection is from water flowing. The pipe carries at least a half inch of water consistently."
Drainage trench prepared. EZflow will curve across in front of the green and connect to the
No rock or gravel was used with the installation of the EZflow.