NDS atrium grates are used in landscape areas, planter beds, window wells, or where debris like mulch and leaves might clog a flat grate. Choose from our wide selection of round, square, poly, or brass atrium grates.
- Available in various colors in structural form polyolefin
- Available in 4" and 6" brass
- Have more open surface area than flat grates to handle more run-off
- Poly grates have UV inhibitor to prolong product life span
- Fits 2" schedule fittings and 3" - 6" sewer and drain pipe, corrugated pipe, or triple-wall pipe
- Require less maintenance
- Complete Drainage Catalog
- Atrium Grates Technical Specifications
- Precipitation Index
- Drainage Calculator
- Chemical Resistance Chart
NDS Atrium Grate With ...
- Corrugated Elbow: dwg | pdf
- Corrugated Tee: dwg | pdf
- Sanitary Sewer and Drain Tee: dwg | pdf
- Sanitary Sewer and Drain Tee (Corrugated): dwg | pdf
- Sewer and Drain Elbow: dwg | pdf
- Sewer and Drain Elbow (Corrugated): dwg | pdf
- Spee-D Basin: dwg | pdf
- Spee-D Basin (2 Outlet): dwg | pdf
- Spee-D Basin (Corrugated): dwg | pdf
- Spee-D Basin (2 Outlet, Corrugated): dwg | pdf
NDS Square Atrium Grate With ...
Brass atrium grates can remove surplus ground water and help protect the surrounding environment.