Tufftrack Grassroad Pavers are manufactured in rigid 24" square panels for maximum strength. With a compressive strength of 98,770 psf, Tufftrack pavers stabilize the soil to support heavy vehicles like fire trucks while allowing turf to grow. Manufactured from 100% recycled HDPE, these turf pavers are a sustainable solution for areas of high traffic that might otherwise be covered with traditional asphalt or concrete.
Recommended Applications: Fire lanes, emergency vehicle access roads, truck maintenance and equipment yards, construction entrance soil stabilization, truck & cart wash-down areas, RV & boat access and parking, residential driveways, parking lots, overflow parking lots, roadways shoulders.
- Permeable surfaces eliminate or reduce stormwater runoff
- Stormwater filters naturally through subsurface, reducing pollutants
- Urban Heat Island (UHI) effect is mitigated as grass does not absorb as much heat energy as traditional hardscapes
- Pavers are made of 100% recycled plastic
- Empty cells have a compressive strength of 98,770 psf
- The reinforced grass root zone is protected by a gridwork of hexagonal cells
- Reduces demands put on landscape drainage system
- Less expensive to maintain over time than traditional hardscaping
- More pleasing aesthetically than traditional hardscaping
Specify Tufftrack Grass Paver
- Light Load - DWG
- Light Load - PDF
- Medium Load - PDF
- Medium Load - PDF
- Firelane - DWG
- Firelane - PDF
- Fireland Edging - DWG
- Firelane Edging - PDF
Installation Detail Drawings
Technical Specification Guide
- Product Catalog
- Tufftrack Grassroad Paver Brochure
- Case Studies
- Permeable Pavers Brochure
- Installation Reference Pictures
- Axle Load Surface Pressure
- Permeable Paver Infill Calculator
- Residential Applications
Tufftrack panels are rigid for maximum strength.
With a compressive strength of 98,770 psf empty, Tufftrack provides a permeable surface that is strong enough to support heavy loads such as fire trucks in grasssy fire lanes.
Tongue-and-groove latching systems provide quick and secure connections between panels without the need for special tools on the job site.
By preventing compaction of the soil in load-bearing applications, Tufftrack pavers allow grass to grow in areas that would otherwise be covered with asphalt.
A cutaway look at a Tufftrack installation.