For residential and non-residential applications, the Spee-D Channel provides a quick and simple alternative to traditional concrete channels. The Spee-D Channel System snaps together easily for a smoother installation, and with channel grates available in six colors, the grate can be matched to the surrounding surfaces.
With a wider grate opening than the Micro and Mini Channels, the Spee-D Channel System has an open surface area of approximately 19.30 square inches per foot. The most popular applications for this channel include swimming pools, spas, and patios.
- Durable polyolefin parts are lightweight and easy to install
- Component parts snap together easily for a speedy installation
- System components are chemically resistant and rust proof
- UV inhibitors in the grates, channel and component parts prevent fading and cracking from the sun
- Connect easily to sewer and drain pipe and fittings or SCH 40 pipe and fittings
Spee-D channel drain is durable yet lightweight due to its patented honeycomb reinforced walls.
Our channel drain provides area drainage for the shower and bathroom areas of this indoor pool.
ADA compliant grates and an open surface area of 19.30 square inches per foot make Spee-D channel suitable for residential and non-residential applications.