The Dura Slope trench drain system consists of neutral and pre-sloped sections of trench drain. Manufactured from HDPE, this trench drain offers a durable alternative to concrete channel that will save time and reduce cost at installation.
Check out our installation video for our EZ Track System for track drainage, featuring Dura Slope Trench Drain.
Features and Benefits
- Interlocking tongue and groove joints for secure alignment and easy installation
- Duraloc intergral joint lock to prevent joint movement
- No extra screws or clamps needed at installation
- Lightweight sections for easier handling and lowered freight costs
- Blank grate inserts eliminate need for plywood
- Sloped and Non-sloped sections with bottom outlets offers system versatility
- Various grate options, up to Class D traffic rating
Specify Dura Slope Trench Drain
Technical Specification Guide
- Product Catalog
- Case Studies
- Installation Reference Pictures
- Quick Start Guide
- Dura Slope Decorative Grate Options Guide
Our Dura Slope trench drain with galvanized steel grate.
Dura Slope’s lightweight yet durable system components make it a popular choice for residential and non-residential applications.
Dura Slope trench drains are up to Class D load rated with cast iron or ductile iron grates.