The EZ Track trench drain system combines sections of neutral or pre-sloped Dura Slope with the new radius coupling, designed specifically for track installations. Each radius coupling allows 3 degrees of motion between trench drain sections, making an adjustable radius easily achievable.
Have you seen our EZ Track installation video? Click here to see EZ Track trench drain being installed from start to finish!
Features and Benefits
- Lightweight sections for easier handling and lowered freight costs
- Interlocking tongue and groove joints for secure alignment and easy installation
- HDPE material is durable yet flexible; won’t break in the field like polymer concrete which saves time on site
- Flexibility of design, 80' – 120' track radii can be achieved
- Various grate options, up to Class D traffic rating
When locked into place between sections of Dura Slope channel, the radius coupling allows 3 degrees of movement so curved channels can be achieved.
For the D-section of this track application, EZ-Track was installed using the suspended method.
Installation of EZ-Track at this Kansas facility was faster and easier than traditional polymer concrete channels due to the lightweight material and innovative design.