WOODLAND HILLS, CA – December 28, 2012 - NDS, an industry leader in storm water management, efficient irrigation and flow management solutions, announces the acquisition of KBI’s PVC and related plastic product lines including fittings, unions, couplings, swing joints, risers, valves, tools and drains. KBI will continue to manufacture, market, and sell their complete line of KBI® plumbing products including CPVC and metal fittings. The purchase represents an important complement to NDS’s leading Flo Control™ brand of flow management products sold widely across the US and internationally.
40 & 80 Edition
[PDF, 2.6 MB]
Triple Swing Assemblies
[PDF, 1.4 MB]
Acetal & Polyethylene
[PDF, 1.1 MB]
The one piece ball valve/check valve combination. Save time, labor, space, and hassle with the winning solution to all wastewater pumping applications requiring in-line ball valves and check valves. True Union or compression design allows for removal of check valve for cleaning repairs. All types are produced from PVC type 1 grade 1 material, meeting ASTM-D1784.
- Available in 1 ½" and 2"
- Different configurations
- Unions allows pump to be removed
- May be installed Vertically or Horizontally
- No metal parts in any of the assembled elements eliminating possibility of corrosion
- Buna-N-Gaskets used on compression
- Rated @125 PSI
- Conforms to ASTM-D2466
Our Flo-Lock couplings and adapters make water service line installations easier than ever before and provide a leak-proof joint with less chance of pipe pullout. They allow for a reliable connection for Polyethylene, copper tube, or PVC pipes using our patented design.
- Series 800 for size SIDR-7
- Series 500 for size SDR-13.5
- Series 700 for size SDR-9
- Series 100 for IPS sizes
- Series 200, 400, 900 for CTS sizes
- Buna N O-ring seal and pressure ring to control pressure as cap is tightened
- Stainless steel gripper ring helps eliminate pull-out of pipe during installation
- Stainless steel support collar on female pipe thread fittings ensures that connections to metal pipe threads are lock-proof
Manufactured in Lindsay, CA, our check valves are available in many configurations for both residential and commercial use. Choose from our wide selection of reliable valves including white and clear PVC.
- True Union
- Swing check
- Adjustable spring check
- 90° Adjustable spring check
- Compact check valves
- Foot valve screens
- Spa check valves
- Breakaway couplings
- Inline Adjustable
Our unions for schedule 40 and schedule 80 are manufactured from PVC in Lindsay, CA. Fire hydrant cap and sewer cleanout also available.
- Sizes ½" - 2"
- Slip x Slip and FIPT x FIPT (Female Iron Pipe Thread) Configurations
- Superior Quality and Durability