Case Study Project Information, Creation of Maintenance and Emergency Access Lane for the Trump Taj Mahal Resort
Product and Quantity
EZ Roll Grass Paver, Firelane strength.
1000 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, New Jersey, NJ.
Emergency Access Lane.
The Building and Grounds Department for Trump Entertainment Resorts, Inc. needed access to the facade of the Trump Taj Mahal in order to provide maintenance to the building and allow emergency vehicles the ability to drive on the lawn area.
EZ Roll provided the perfect solution for this project due to its strength and flexibility.
Herman Coucci from Coucci Landscape Contractors was very impressed with the ease of installation and the ability to sod directly on top of the EZ Roll. This allowed him to establish the turf immediately, without waiting for seed to take root, which was important to the Grounds Department.
They could not have the front of the appear barren, and were concerned about pedestrians walking on the seeded soil as that area was accessible to the public.
More Information and Full Case Study PDFs to Download
- View our Case Studies Index Page for additional applications
- Download the full PDF case study: EZ Roll Grass Paver, Emergency Access Lane for the Trump Taj Mahal Resort
- Have a technical question? Contact Technical Services
- Want to specify EZ Roll Grass Paver on your next project? Contact your Regional Specification Manager for technical design assistance, training seminars, and additional product information
- Looking for an EZ Roll distributor or pricing information? Contact Customer Service
Placement of the 6" of 2A material has been completed and the area is ready for EZ Roll.
Standard 4' x 150' rolls help maximize production and minimize joints.
After sod placement the area is available for use and accessible to the public.