Product & Quantity
98 ft. Dura Slope with Plastic Grate
Hilton Hotels Corporation
Ivins Design Group
Milender White Construction
We worked with the design engineer and went over a few drainage alternatives… we kept returning to the radius coupling, however, as it is unique in being able to mirror the exact curvature of the pool. It's a great balance of function and aesthetics.
–David MacFiggen, NDS Technical Services
The Hilton Garden Inn in is one of the premier Denver, Colorado destinations for both families and business travelers, and prides itself on the comfortable and inviting surroundings. When it came to the indoor pool, the designer considered a range of solutions for the drainage system. While the top priority was that the area could be drained quickly so the safety and comfort of pool visitors was maintained, the aesthetics of the
pool were also closely considered. Working in collaboration with NDS Technical Services, the Ivins Design Group determined that Dura Slope Trench Drain was the ideal solution for the application. By using Dura Slope channel sections for the straight portions of the drain and utilizing the Radius Coupling to follow the unique curvature of the Hilton pool, the drainage system offered a cost-effective solution that fit with the aesthetics of the hotel.
More Information and Full Case Study PDFs to Download
- View our Case Studies Index Page for additional applications
- Download the full PDF case study: Dura Slope Trench Drain, Hilton Garden Inn, Pool Drainage
- Have a technical question? Contact Technical Services
- Want to specify EZ Roll Grass Paver on your next project? Contact your Regional Specification Manager for technical design assistance, training seminars, and additional product information
- Looking for an EZ Roll distributor or pricing information? Contact Customer Service
The Radius Coupling joins two channel sections together or can be linked in a series with other couplings to form a curve.
Above Right: Dura Slope Radius Coupling Installation &Left: Finished Pool Drain