Product and Quantity
EZ Roll™ Gravel Paver, 13,000 sq. ft.
Highway 17 North – Hobcaw Barony
Georgetown, SC 29440
Belle W. Brauch Foundation, Univ. of South Carolina Arts & Sciences
Seamon Whiteside Associates
D&S Siteworks, Inc.
The Belle W. Baruch Institute for Marine and Coastal Sciences at the University of South Carolina runs a number of programs and labs for its students and researchers of marine and coastal sciences. To provide adequate parking for their field labs and services, faculty decided toadd a 13,000 sq. ft. lot forprimary parking.
The main concern for this project was that the design would integrate into the pristine natural surroundings adjacent to the North Inlet of Winyah Bay. EZ Roll Gravel Paver proved to be the ideal solution by offering a strong, durable base to support traffic while providing a more visually appealing look than traditional asphalt.
The project was designed for LEED Certification, and is currently LEED Registered while undergoing review for appropriate level of certification.
More Information and Full Case Study PDFs to Download
- View our Case Studies Index Page for additional applications
- Download the full PDF case study: EZ Roll™ Gravel Paver, Primary Parking for Baruch Institute
- Have a technical question? Contact Technical Services
- Want to specify EZ Roll™ Gravel Paver on your next project? Contact your Regional Specification Manager for technical design assistance, training seminars, and additional product information
- Looking for an EZ Roll™ Gravel Paver distributor or pricing information? Contact Customer Service
EZRoll™ Gravel Paver with geotextile fabric backing
The finished lot with gravel fill is utilized daily as one of the primary parking zones of the institute.
EZ Roll Gravel Paver unrolled at the jobsite.