Dura Flo Inline CV (Check Valve) - 17mm, 18mm sizes
- Efficient solution for landscape and turfgrass that reduces water use by 30% of more compared to overhead irrigation.
- Increased run length delivers a reduction in header materials by 30% and a reduction in header installation labor by 20%
- Longer run lengths also mean there are 30% fewer connections with less opportunity for leaks, lowering overall maintenance costs.
Dura Flo PC
Ideal for commercial and residential landscape watering. Easy to install, delivers water uniformly and requires minimal maintenance.
- Eliminates run-off, puddling, stained fences, wet walkways and windows.
- Ideal for elevation changes, long runs and higher pressure
Dura Flo JR 1/4"
Features turbulent flow and self-cleaning emitters with built-in filter slits to greatly reduces the risk of clogging. Ideal for use ground cover, small shrubs, vegetable gardens or planter boxes.
- Easy to install
- 1/4" Tubing with pre-inserted drip emitters at either 6" or 12" intervals.
Non-pressure compensating drip line with factory installed emitters spaced every 12”. Best suited for watering closely spaced plants, hedges, and vegetable gardens.
- Available in 0.63” & .71” outside diameters (0.55” & 0.62” inside diameter)
- 12” emitter spacing
- ½, 1, or 2 gallon per hour release rate
Laser Drilled Hose
¼” tubing with pre-drilled holes to water evenly spaced plants, vegetables, or ground cover. This tubing does not have emitters inside so it operates with very little water pressure.
- 0.170” inside diameter x 0.250” outside diameter
- 6” and 12” hole spacing
- 100’ and 3000’ options