Channel Drain FAQs
- How much water can each Flo-Well hold?
- How many Flo-Wells do I need?
- What parts come in the Flo-Well box?
- Can multiple Flo-Wells be attached to the same drainage system?
- What is the maximum number of Flo-Wells that can be stacked?
- Is the Flo-Well bottom necessary?
- What is the Flo-Well load rating?
- How do I install the center support pipe?
- How many of the 1” drain holes should be removed?
- What material should be used to backfill around the Flo-Well?
- Do I need the fabric wrap?
- How much drain rock do I need?
- How much distance should there be between Flo-Wells?
- Is an overflow necessary?
- Can I connect my washing machine to a Flo-Well?
- How do I install the Surface Drain Inlet with Grate (FWSD69) if my Flo-Well is more than 8” below the surface?
- What are the differences between EZflow and EZ-Drain
- Can EZflow withstand the weight of a vehicle?
- Can I cut EZflow?
- Does EZflow Poly-Rock absorb water?
- Does EZflow qualify projects for LEED Credits?
- How deep should EZflow be buried?
- How do I connect EZflow?
- How does water get to it in clay soil?
- How much aggregate needs to go above the product and below concrete in a basement?
- How thick is the geotextile mesh?
- Is EZflow made of recycled material (LEED)?
- The EZflow aggregate is manufactured from 100% recycled content. Is the pipe also recycled?
- Can EZflow withstand the freeze-thaw cycle of cold weather climates?
- What is the AOS (apparent opening size) of the geotextile?
- What is the mass of recycled product in an EZflow section?
- What is the minimum bend radius for each size?
- What is the Poly-Rock aggregate material?
- What is the weight per foot / 10’ length?
- Where is the point of manufacture (LEED)?
- Will rodents be attracted to this product?
- Will Root intrusion be a significant factor?
Catch Basin FAQs
- What material are the catch basins made from?
- Can pipes be connected directly to the catch basins?
- What type and size of pipe can be connected to the outlets?
- How do I make a tighter fit between the pipes and universal outlets?
- Can outlets be connected to the bottom of the catch basins?
- Which catch basins have available risers?
- How much height is added by the riser?
- Can the risers be cut?
- How many risers can be stacked?
- How do I secure the risers to the catch basin?
- What is the minimum height (maximum cut) of the riser?
- Is the catch basin water tight?
- What are the load ratings of the catch basins?
- Do any of the catch basins have an available filter?
- How do I raise the grade for the grate on a Spee-D basin?
- Which tabs do I break off on the 1200NGB catch basin?
- Which outlet can I use with the catch basins?
Control Zone Kits FAQs
- Where can I find replacement parts?
- My valve will not open when the controller signals that station to come on. What is wrong?
- My valve will not turn off, even when I unplug the controller. How can I get the valve to stay off?
- My zone valve is continually weeping water through it and will never turn off.
- There is a small leak under the cap of the PRYF flush cap.