- Overview & Features
- Resources & Downloads
FILCOTEN by NDS is a trench drain system that captures and conveys stormwater on commercial and residential sites. The FILCOTEN channel sections are made from an industry leading high-performance fiber-reinforced concrete which is stronger, lighter, and more durable than the competition. This innovative material is 100% recyclable, contains 0% harmful substances, is non-flammable, and cannot be damaged due to temperature changes or UV exposure. The high density of fiber in this concrete allows FILCOTEN to withstand impacts and support heavy loads, making it ideal for any application.
FILCOTEN can be used on a variety of sites, including but not limited to:
- Commercial developments
- Industrial complexes
- Parking lots
- Residential projects
NDS offers a full line of FILCOTEN products to complete any project. The FILCOTEN Pro V 200 Channel line comes in both pre-sloped and neutral sections that can be used with any FILCOTEN 200 series grate or accessory. NDS also offers FILCOTEN Pro V 300 and Tec V 100 for projects that require a larger or smaller amount of water to be managed.
- Dimensions: 39.37" x 8.97" x 10.43-12.40" (1m x 238mm x 265-315mm)
- Throat Dimension: 7.87" (200mm)
- Slope: 0.5%
- Weight: 98.11-117.95 lbs.
- Color: Gray with Steel Rail
- Load Rating: up to Class E with appropriate grate
- Channel Material: High-performance fiber-reinforced concrete
- Rail Material: Galvanized Steel
- Connection size: 8" diameter pipe
- Connection Feature: Bottom outlet possible on every channel
- Installation Feature: Sealant Groove to facilitate a water tight fit between channels
- Connection to Grate: 4 point locking system with Vandal Lock available
Specifications FILCOTEN Pro V 200 Channel 4 with Galvanized rail
Weight EA104.72 lbs.
Resources & Downloads Videos, catalogs, price books, installation materials, case studies, calculator, product specs, and much more!Catalog & BrochuresTechnical Information