- What are the differences between EZflow and EZ-Drain
- Can EZflow withstand the weight of a vehicle?
- Can I cut EZflow?
- Does EZflow Poly-Rock absorb water?
- Does EZflow qualify projects for LEED Credits?
- How deep should EZflow be buried?
- How do I connect EZflow?
- How does water get to it in clay soil?
- How much aggregate needs to go above the product and below concrete in a basement?
- How thick is the geotextile mesh?
- Is EZflow made of recycled material (LEED)?
- The EZflow aggregate is manufactured from 100% recycled content. Is the pipe also recycled?
- Can EZflow withstand the freeze-thaw cycle of cold weather climates?
- What is the AOS (apparent opening size) of the geotextile?
- What is the mass of recycled product in an EZflow section?
- What is the minimum bend radius for each size?
- What is the Poly-Rock aggregate material?
- What is the weight per foot / 10’ length?
- Where is the point of manufacture (LEED)?
- Will rodents be attracted to this product?
- Will Root intrusion be a significant factor?