EZ Roll Grass Pavers are a sustainable alternative to traditional paving methods. By protecting the root zone and preventing soil compaction, the pavers allow healthy grass to thrive in areas that would traditionally have impervious hardscaping installed.
Recommended Applications: Golf cart paths, service roads, jogging tracks, bike paths, residential driveways, parking lots, overflow parking lots, roadways shoulders, emergency vehicle access roads, truck maintenance and equipment yards, construction entrance soil stabilization. In addition to these load applications, EZ Roll Grass Pavers are also an effective solution for erosion control on slopes and in swales.
- Permeable surfaces eliminate or reduce stormwater runoff
- Stormwater filters naturally through subsurface, reducing pollutants
- Urban Heat Island (UHI) effect is mitigated as grass does not absorb as much heat energy as traditional hardscapes
- Pavers are made of 100% recycled plastic
- Empty cells have a compressive strength of 57,890 psf
- Product ships in large rolls for easy roll-out
- Grass root zone is reinforced and protected by gridwork of hexagonal cells
- Reduces demands put on landscape drainage system
- Less expensive to maintain over time than traditional hardscaping
- More pleasing aesthetically than traditional hardscaping
Specify EZ Roll Grass Paver
- Light Load - DWG
- Light Load - PDF
- Medium Load - DWG
- Medium Load- PDF
- Firelane - DWG
- Firelane - PDF
- Edging - DWG
- Edging - PDF
- Staking Detail - DWG
- Staking Detail - PDF
Installation Detail Drawings
Technical Specification Guide
- Product Catalog
- Permeable Pavers Brochure
- Case Studies
- Installation Reference Pictures
- Axle Load Surface Pressure
- Permeable Paver Infill Calculator
Reference Pictures (PDF)
A sandy loam fill allows water to filter through the base while supporting healthy root growth.
EZ Roll Grass Paver at Dry Creek Elementary allowed the school to use this grassy area as an overflow parking lot.
Flexible plastic paver mats are pre-assembled into rolls for easy installation on the job site.