Flo-Well manufactured dry well presents an easy to install and sustainable solution for stormwater runoff.
Used independently or as part of a larger stormwater management system, Flo-Well units collect, retain, and discharge stormwater on-site, offering a gravel-free alternative to a traditional dry well.
Units are modular and can be connected in series or stacked to meet a variety of project needs. Manufactured in Lindsay, CA from 100% recycled materials.
- Stormwater filters naturally through subsurface, reducing pollutants
- Ground water tables replenished by stormwater discharge on-site
- Volume of runoff is reduced, which decreases chances of flooding and soil erosion
- Manufactured from 100% recycled plastic
- Each Flo-Well unit hold approximately 50 gallons of stormwater, over 50% more than a traditional peastone drywell
- Easy to install; does not require heavy equipment
- Additional units can be connected in series to accommodate higher volumes of water
- Units can also be stacked for a smaller footprint
- More cost-effective than larger piping systems that transport stormwater to discharge points
- Faster and easier clean-up then traditional drywell; no gravel to ding blades of lawn mowers
Knock-out ports in Flo-Well walls allow the installer to determine the rate and direction of leaching.
One Flo-Well unit requires just 12” excavation on all sides.
To accommodate larger volumes of stormwater runoff, Flo-Well units can be stacked or placed in series according to the footprint of the available landscape.
Connecting a downspout to a Flo-Well unit allows roof runoff to be redistributed back into the ground’s subsurface.