Case Study Project Information, Creation of Emergency Vehicle Access Lane for Union High School, Tulsa, OK
When the Tulsa Independent School District prepared to open a new school at 6636 South Mingo Rd, the Dewberry Design Group was faced with the decision of how to provide emergency vehicle access roads leading up to the building and athletic facilities.
Due to its high compressive strength of 98,700 psf and the flexibility to either sod or seed the area immediately following the installation, Tufftrack Grassroad Paver was selected.
Independent contractors Cherokee Builders had never before installed a grass paver project, but after installing 8,000 square feet of Tufftrack at Union High School they reported that it was straightforward and simple to install. Cherokee Builders plans to utilize this product on future installations.
Product and Quantity
NDS Tufftrack Grassroad Paver, 8000 SF.
6636 S. Mingo Rd., Tulsa, OK.
Tulsa Independent School District.
Dewberry Design Group.
More Information and Full Case Study PDFs to Download
- View our Case Studies Index Page for additional applications
- Download the full PDF case study: Tufftrack Grassroad Paver, Union High School, Tulsa, OK
- Have a technical question? Contact Technical Services
- Want to specify Tufftrack Grassroad Paver on your next project? Contact your Regional Specification Manager for technical design assistance, training seminars, and additional product information
- Looking for a Tufftrack Permeable Paver distributor or pricing information? Contact Customer Service